One of the things that Utah residents are most proud of is the quality of the snow that falls in this part of the country. If you don’t know much about Brighton Utah’s snow, we have made a list of facts about the snow here that will definitely make you want to plan a trip to the Beehive State.
Fun Facts about Snow in Utah
- Can you believe that in wintertime, from December through March, you’ll get 1 foot of snow every 5 days? It might sound crazy, but ask anybody from Utah and they will tell you it’s true!
It’s perfect if you have kids and want to enjoy some time off and be outdoors or if you’re planning to visit any of the Utah ski resorts, that by the way are some of the best ski resorts in the world.
- As we already mentioned before, due to the enormous amount of snow that falls every year, Utah becomes the perfect place with a variety of ski resorts. You will find different types of resorts for experienced skiers, for adults only, ecological ski resorts, and the most popular kind, the family ski resorts.
If you need some help to find the appropriate Utah ski resort, we have an article at Brighton Vacation Rentals to help you pick the right one.
- According to the data from the last 10 years, the last day of spring snowfall in Utah is approximately between the 15-18 of April. So just in case, you have been wondering if you still can plan a snow family trip to Utah to have fun enjoying the best snow in the world, you have time!
Call us to help you book the best vacation rentals in Brighton next to a top-rated ski resort.
- Many Utah residents usually like to brag about the snow saying that they have the best in the world but have you ever thought about what makes Utah snow the best? Well, we have the answer!
Thanks to the combination of having dry snow spread over numerous days and the huge amount of snow in a short amount of time. This combination gives the perfect balance for that powdery snow that makes for great skiing.
- Another fun fact, is that the average snowfall in the entire US is 27.8 inches per year. However, in just Brighton Utah, the amount of snowfall in Utah is 53.9 inches, which is the average for each time it snows more than 3 inches!
In the case of Salt Lake City, the average is 54 inches of snow per year. The amount of snow in Utah is more than in the whole US. This makes Utah, one of the best places to have your next family ski vacation.
Get ready for your next Brighton Utah snow trip! You still have time for a getaway to Utah to enjoy the best snow. At Brighton Vacation Rental we still have limited availability.